Monday, January 10, 2011

Vacation Wisdom

Dear Internet,

I just completed one of my assignments for my professional development course (I am required to take a certain number during my work terms). Do you think it's redundant that one of my goals is to make better goals? We'll see what they think of that.

Anyways, in other news, just recently I got back from an amazing break. I went home, and had a great time (what a shocker). Showed my old friends how awesome I am (at least, that was goal), partied with my siblings, hung out with my family, celebrated Christmas the awesome way, then eventually came back here to Canada. When I came back, I hung out with STEVEN and we celebrated New Year's by killing zombies.

Although I did have a good time over my break, I must say that it was an educational experience. At least, there was one thing that I learned that I feel I will share with you.

Never be the last person in a house of 14 people to shower.

Sincerely,

Caro

1 comment:

Mom said...

Well, technically there were 17 people, but I guess the 2, 4 & 5 year-olds don't really count. Definitely words of wisdom to live by, though! :) Glad you had a good time when you were home. We miss you.....again.